Feel free to screenshot/share this page to whoever you think might fit the vibe :)
We are looking for:
1) Community Outreach Coordinator - To always be on the move, engaging with community partners, manufacturers, and audience, on all our social projects.
2) Graphic/UX Designer - To prepare inspired and unique visuals for all of our branded content, across all platforms.
3) Asian Art & History Researcher - To scour the internet, libraries, archives, and overall world for rich, captivating stories and histories speaking to our second generation audience.
4) Film Director - To engage with international asian talent, producing world class short film content that artistically explores the Diasporic Asian experience.
5) FB ads/Influencer Marketing Specialists - to run interesting ad sets/reach out to on-target influencers and organizations.
All positions are remote, flexible hours, 30-40 hours a week.
How to apply: First, make sure you're following @nha.life on instagram. Then send a max 5 min video of yourself to firstname.lastname@example.org, exploring why you personally connect to our mission. Also, try to share your vision for our brand and organization!